Bar Staff Position Available
Weybrook Park Bar Supervisor
Pay: £8.50 per hour
Job Type: Part Time, 24 hours a week. More hours may be available in busier periods.
REPORTING TO: Clubhouse Manager and Bar Manager
This role will involve working within a small team in a busy clubhouse environment. The successful applicant will work under the direction of the Clubhouse and Bar Manager assisting with the running of the bar and catering operation. Work times will vary and hours will include weekends and evenings due to functions.
- Full training will be given
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your C.V. and a short covering letter.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties will include...
- Serving our friendly and sociable customers food and drink
- Setting up and clearing away after functions
- Using the till
- Making sure bar area is maintained at all times
- Replenishing stock
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be over 18
- Own transport is preferred due to the finish times of some shifts being outside of public transport schedules
- Previous experience in a bar supervisor role for at least a year required
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Experience of working large functions
- Able to process orders promptly with high customer care
- Willingness and ability to be flexible
- Able to work under pressure dealing with the general public
- Neat and tidy in appearance.
- Discount on food and beverage
Job Type: Part-time