To save embarrassment to members, visitors and staff of the Club, please ensure that these rules are adhered whilst visiting Weybrook Park.
- Sleeved shirts (long or short) with collars shall be worn at all times.
- Turtle necks tops with 2” collar and manufactured for golf wear, are acceptable.
- Shirts / tops must be tucked into trousers / shorts.
- When wearing shorts, long socks may be of any colour.
- Shorts must be tailored, designed for golf and should be cut no more than two inches above the knee.
- Gentlemen are to wear socks at all times.
- Shirts must have a collar and be appropriate for golf.
- Shorts must be of the tailored variety.
- Only sports socks may be worn.