To save embarrassment to members, visitors and staff of the Club, please ensure that these rules are adhered whilst visiting Weybrook Park.
- Sleeved shirts (long or short) with collars shall be worn at all times.
- Turtle necks tops with 2” collar and manufactured for golf wear, are acceptable.
- Shirts / tops must be tucked into trousers / shorts.
- When wearing shorts, long socks may be of any colour, however short socks must be predominantly white.
- Shorts must be tailored, designed for golf and should be cut no more than two inches above the knee.
- Gentlemen are to wear socks at all times.
- Shirts must have a collar and be appropriate for golf. They may only be worn outside of trousers / shorts / skirts if they have a ribbed waist.
- Shorts must be of the tailored variety, designed for golf and should be cut no more than three inches above the knee.
- Only sports socks may be worn.
All Course and Clubhouse
- Headgear must be appropriate to golf, however headgear of any kind is not permitted in the Clubhouse.
- Denim jeans, combat or cargo type trousers are not permitted.
- Track suits / leisure suits are not permitted.
- Denim wear is not permitted.
- Training shoes / plimsolls are not permitted.
- Trousers tucked into socks are not permitted, unless water proof trousers are also worn on top.
- Beach type, soccer, rugby or athletic shorts are not permitted.
- Mobile phones may be carried, however they must be in “silent mode”. Ensure all calls taken or made are in the downstairs foyer or out on the balcony.