Updated for 29/03/21
Please be aware that the clubhouse may be operating at irregular hours to suit the needs of the staff and the business, see the Clubhouse Opening Hours drop down for weekly opening times.
We will be looking to increase our staff level to deliver the service under these latest guidelines, but please be patient and understanding. Our staff are keen to welcome you to your club, but only in an environment which is safe for all members and staff.
Clubhouse & Catering
- Face masks are mandatory in all inside areas of the clubhouse. Please make sure you bring a face mask with you, even when using the toilets.
- Please always use the sanitiser provided at the main door before entering the facilities.
- The bar area accepts card payments only at this time, please make sure all players bring the correct method of payment with them.
- Our food and drink services are currently ONLY available as a takeaway option.
- To purchase takeaway options from our halfway hut, please use the rampside door to avoid the need to enter the building.
- A contactless coffee machine, also located at the rampside door, will be available outside of bar opening hours.
- Only one person at a time may order from the halfway hut or use the contactless coffee machine.
- Shower facilities will not be available.
- The Club does not allow the consumption of alcoholic drinks or foods not purchased through the site.
Halfway Hut food will be subject to availability
We will be offering Bacon Baps, Sausage Rolls, Steak Pasties, Cheese Slices, Soup and bar snacks.
-Please ask for Tomato or Brown sauce when ordering and these will be provided with your food.