Designed for the occasional or fair-weather golfer, this category offers a totally flexible, modern and low cost approach to club membership and playing golf. This scheme is a fair and cost efficient form of membership, which allows you to enjoy all the benefits and privileges of a members club, seven days a week.
Open Lifestyle Membership £509 PA (£493 credits for green fees, £16 for EGU fees for your handicap)
The new scheme will give you 20 green fee vouchers which will be issued on your joining date. These vouchers must be presented in the Pro Shop prior to any round you play. The vouchers are to be used Monday to Friday and any time after 12noon on Saturday and Sunday. If the first 20 vouchers are used up before the end of your membership you can purchase additional quantities in batches of 5 from the office.
Direct debit option now available. Initial payment of £84.84 then 10 payments of *£42.42* includes DD charge.
By becoming an Open Lifestyle Member you also receive all the following benefits:
● 8 day advance booking
● Sign in up to 3 additional guests at member guest rate
● Obtain an official CONGU Handicap
● Buggies, trolleys & driving range tokens at member rates
● Discount off food and drink behind the bar
● ½ price room hire for a function or event, a saving of £175
● Public golf liability insurance
Terms and Conditions for Open Lifestyle Membership Open or Close
- The contract term is for 12 months from date of joining
- If all vouchers are used within 1 year, top ups are available in batches of 5
- Unused vouchers cannot be brought forward
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card, personal cheque, cash or direct debit
- Payment by Direct Debit: £84.42 up front then 10 payments of £42.42* includes DD charge
- Monday to Friday anytime and after 12noon at weekends
- Before playing it is compulsory to sign in at the professional shop and exchange a voucher in order to redeem your round